WELCOME TO COMPANIES PORT!
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION.
“Personal Information” refers to information that tells us specifically who you are, such as your name, phone number, email, postal address, and possibly information relating to certain support or customer service issues. In many cases, we need this information to provide to you many of the services that you may have requested and in order to help minimize spam on the site.
You can visit our website without registering for an account. When you decide to provide us with your personal information, you agree that such information is sent to and stored on our servers.
2. HOW DO WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION?
– When you visit our website, use our services and or reply to listings or other content, we automatically collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other equipment that provides access. We receive and store any information you enter on our Site or mobile applications, or give us in any other way, including through email, telephone, or other communications with our customer service department.
– We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your personal information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize Companies Port Services, content, and advertising.
You agree that we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
– To provide you access to our Services and Customer Support by means of e-mail or telephone;
– To personalize, measure and improve our Services, content and ads;
– To provide you with other services that you have requested, as described when we collected the information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
4. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
5. MARKETING PURPOSES.
You agree that we may use the information collected by us to send you offers, whether personalized or not, or to contact you by telephone regarding products or Services offered by Companies Port. We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our Services and functionalities.
When you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can, where applicable, unsubscribe link in the marketing communication you received.
We make every possible effort to ensure that your personal information is as accurate and complete as necessary for the purposes it is collected, used, or disclosed.
7. INTERNATIONAL USERS.
By accessing Companies Port or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in Canada. For more information please contact our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies Port may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 2th 2016.