Where are you in your career? Maybe it’s been a while since you found the corporate world satisfying. Maybe you’re unemployed and looking for a new position without the associated worries about downsizing, job transfers, and corporate policy changes. You could be thinking about starting your own business. Or maybe you’re considering a franchise opportunity.
Sandler Training offers long-term, reinforcement training, coaching, and consulting around sales/business development, sales management, leadership, customer service, and professional development. The Sandler sales methodology fosters an attitude of leadership, rather than just emphasizing technique. Reinforcement training facilitates the development of new and empowering behaviors, attitudes, and sales skills, mapping a unique road map to lasting success.
Sandler trainers have already had highly successful careers as sales and management professionals and now use the Sandler sales methodology in their mission to train and mentor others to be successful. Other companies employ trainers who may have never actually sold or managed.
You’re the ideal candidate for a Training franchise if:
- You’re looking for a new career opportunity
- You have solid sales or sales management experience
- You want to steer your future and control your income
- You enjoy training people and making a difference in their lives
- You want to spend more time with your family
- You want work/life balance and time to pursue your passions
As a Sandler Training franchise owner, you can expect:
- Access to a large and growing international market for sales and sales management training
- Low overhead and modest start-up fees and expenses
- A proven business model that has been refined over the last 31 years
- A training system that can deliver results and create satisfied clients
- To offer unique solutions to problems plaguing company executives and business owners in today’s fast-paced, changing world
- Quality support services and business-building assistance
The ideal candidate for a Sandler Training franchise would have:
- A passion for business development and sales management
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A love of training and coaching
- An ongoing commitment to learning and improvement
- The ability to commit to and stay on brand
- Ability to motivate themselves and others
Please note that there is no physical location associated with this franchise yet. Once you have purchased your franchise, we will help you find a suitable training location. Franchises often used a shared workspace like WeWork in their first year while looking for a permanent training centre. The address listed is for our Director of Corporate Development, Phil Davis.
Check our website:
For more information please contact Mr. Phil Davis at 778-378-1050